.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A forum of support, sharing, caring and friendship for family and friends of those in the 3/25.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Let's get it started...

Hello girls!

This is a forum in which we can use to communicate to one another and keep track of news.

You can post "comments" to each post, email me if there's something you'd like to post vs. making it just a comment. We can post them later if you like (emails will not be a link so as to avoid SP*AM).

I've started a blog for RJ's family too entitled "Thacker-Jabber". It is for more than just RJ info but at the moment, that's what's there. You're welcome to visit it at: http://thackerjabber.blogspot.com/

I spoke with Jodi Moriarty today about starting this group. I understand she has a list of people that has a significant other going off to Iraq (I think I talked her ear off, sorry Jodi!). It's nice to talk to someone going through the same thing and I think this group is an excellant idea. I was hoping someone would start one and I was going to if she didn't. Go Jodi! I'm looking forward to this happening and the support we'll be able to offer one another. It's good to know there will be people that understand and together we can be there for one another to help out in a variety of ways.

So that's it for now. Use this as another form of communication to review past posts and add new ones. New news, funny thoughts, concerns, anything...

Sincerely,

Carrie Reagh


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home