.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A forum of support, sharing, caring and friendship for family and friends of those in the 3/25.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Twice the fun!

So as you know, most of us know by now, the boys are planning on a 2-day liberty! Jodi mentioned she heard it from her honey-bun "Moe" and then Lizette told me the same thing the next day. I mentioned it to RJ when I first heard it but it was still too gray for him to know anything for sure. He heard about it but no real word had been said so we couldn't plan. I hope to talk to him more about it tonight when he gets back to base. But it appears now it's actually going to happen! For all the boys! They deserve it, that's for sure. I'd be happy with any time we can get though, truly.

I wanted to send out a big "thank you" to you ladies that have tried to really keep me in the loop, as much as you're allowed. Not being a wife makes it difficult to get info and I know we have a long road ahead of us. It's good to know that we have this group to exchange info and be there to support one another.

"We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it."
-John Lennon


We all need "watering". Stay strong.

Take care everyone,
Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home