.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A forum of support, sharing, caring and friendship for family and friends of those in the 3/25.

Monday, July 11, 2005

How's everyone doing?

I've spoken with a couple people who have loved ones overseas and it appears as usual, that everyone is doing something different.

I know that some of the guys have been out for the last 3 weeks or so. And that communication from those boys has been very well recieved. You could actually read the excitement from the family members I spoke with, mostly via IM or email. I guess lots of !!!!!! helps read excitement! ha!

I'm really glad I haven't heard any bad news. I hope I don't hear any!

Happy thoughts, warm prayers and lots of love to all the boys. You'll be home soon.

Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home