.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A forum of support, sharing, caring and friendship for family and friends of those in the 3/25.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Movie quote...

I was searching military.com's forums today for the 3/25 discussion forum (haven't found it yet) and came across a forum that was on movie quotes, which I love. (RJ is pretty good with movie quotes) I remember coming across one of those on that site a while back. I guess they had to eventually close it because so many people were posting that it got too big! ha! But they started it again. Many of the quotes relate to the military in some fashion.

Anyway, one of my favorite movies is Pulp Fiction. Great music. In that movie the character Jules, played by Samuel L. Jackson, recites the following. It can be taken in more ways than one but as I read it today it made me think of the 3/25. So here it is:

"[Ezekiel 25:17 among others] Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Here's another great one although I don't know which movie it came from:
"I'm here to kick azz and chew bubbble gum....and I'm all out off bubble gum."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home